4 reasons why your social media isn’t turning likes > leads > clients
When I sit down with my Get Clear clients, there’s 4 main reasons WHY their social media strategy isn’t working
1. You have the build and it will come mindset
What exactly does this mean?
It means that you’re not engaging and building community — rather you’re hoping that just by producing content you’ll get people to interact with you and ultimately buy from you
And if you are interacting I’m guessing it’s passively...
What’s passive interaction?
- Only liking pictures of people in your newsfeed!
- Only replying to comments on your own posts.
During a Get Clear, I show you how to effectively interact (active interaction) to build community and ultimately sign more clients
2. Wrong types of posts
Your posts are "OKAY" but you you’re missing out on a few key elements. These few key elements mean the difference between someone reaching out to you and someone staying quiet on the sidelines. (Aka a follower and a client)
Some tips to get you started:
1. Who you are
2. Personal stories of your health journey
3. HOW do you work with people
4. WHY people should work with you rather than someone else
5. Value/educational posts (but make sure they are more action based and less theory based)
3. Following the crowd
You find yourself posting what the industry “standard” posts about. Whether you’re a functional medicine expert, health coach, nutritionist, etc, if you’re only spewing out content like 99% of the industry just because you think you “should” you’re not going to stand out (or attract clients with ease)
Ultimately you’re filtering yourself and not allowing your zone of genius to come out and shine. AND I know each and everyone has something unique and special to offer.
4. Missing pieces of the puzzle
Your marketing strategy isn’t cohesive. There are some major building blocks that are missing.
- It's your website
- It's your communication skills when talking to new leads
- It's your sales skills (when hopping on that discovery call)
- You’re only focusing on one platform
- Your mindset isn’t in the right place (you’re scared to promote yourself, you think selling is icky, etc)
Honestly the list could go on and on. But the point that I’m trying to make is that social media ONE tool in building your business. If you don’t have all of these other things, then your social media won’t work no matter if you get everything else right.
If you’re ready to stop making these 4 mistakes when it comes to social media, then I invite you to GET CLEAR with me so we can start to refine your social media presence so you stand out on social media!